Thursday, October 10, 2013

Moving In

I've never kept up a blog like I wanted to. I'm not sure it is all that interesting but here I go again. If you read any of it it's because you are genuinely interested in what happens in my life, right?

So, as most of you know, Evan and I moved back to Mesa, AZ from Knoxville, TN after three years. Evan finished law school and I got my dream job teaching Physics at Mountain View High School. To save money and make a dent in our school loan payments we decided to move in with my dad. It's been mostly great and sometimes challenging. The best part about being back at home are "Dad Quotes". That's what this blog will mostly contain. I don't really know if anyone finds them funny or not. You may need to know my dad first. But they are hilarious to most of us. He can't help saying what he thinks. He tries to stop himself so I won't put it on FB. But he can't stop being himself and for that we thank him. :) Without further ado... here's a classic: 

Me: "Dad, let's go on a walk."
Dad: "I just took my shoes off."
Me: "Well get some flipflops."
Dad: "Thongs?"
Me: "Yeah, wear some thongs."
Dad: "Well that's what they used to be called before you started sticking them up your butt."


No comments:

Post a Comment